Wallaroo is a dependency injection library for C++ released under the BOOST software license. With wallaroo you can easily separate the object graph from the class implementation. You can create objects and wiring them using strings, so that you can load the "object graph" from a configuration file.
- Lightweight but powerful
- Type Safe
- DSL syntax for object creation and wiring
- Object creation and wiring also by parsing one (or more) xml or json file
- Shared library support
- C++11 or boost interface
- Doesn't use code generators
Download Latest Version: 0.7 (Nov 2014)
NOTE: With the release 0.7 we changed wallaroo syntax: please read this page.
- Syntax Changed: Device -> Part, Plug -> Collaborator (close issue #1 )
- Bug fix: shared lib from multiple sources (close issue #7 )
- Template and namespace classes registration (close issue #8 )
|DOWNLOAD zip - windows|
|DOWNLOAD tgz - linux|
If you want to know the next steps of Wallaroo development, you can read the Roadmap page.
If you have any comment, or request, or you’re simply using wallaroo, please let me know by emailing me. Also remember to check out the #wallaroolib hashtag on twitter or follow my twitter account to stay up to date with wallaroo library.