Wallaroo is a dependency injection library for C++ released under the BOOST software license. With wallaroo, you can easily separate the object graph from the class implementation. You can create objects and wire them using strings so that you can load the "object graph" from a configuration file.
- Lightweight but powerful
- Type Safe
- DSL syntax for object creation and wiring
- Object creation and wiring also by parsing one (or more) xml or json file
- Shared library support
- C++11 or boost interface
- Doesn't use code generators
Download Latest Version: 0.8 (Gen 2018)
- Wal file format
- Add Catalog::Remove, Catalog::Clear, Catalog::Size
- Custom name for class registration
- Choice between shared and weak ptr for Collaborator
|DOWNLOAD zip - windows|
|DOWNLOAD tgz - linux|
If you want to know the next steps of Wallaroo development, you can read the Roadmap page.
If you have any comment or request, or you’re simply using wallaroo, please let me know by emailing me. Also, remember to check out the #wallaroolib hashtag on twitter or follow my twitter account to stay up to date with wallaroo library.